I saw Richa‘s Friday Funday Challenge post the first thing this morning and thought of attempting it. When it comes to tags, awards, and challenges, you must know that I am a stickler for not following rules. 😉 Rules are always meant to be broken. So I broke the first rule – I wasn’t nominated. This is my no-award blog for a reason. I did a lot of awards in my previous blog and people started giving me more and more awards. After all, everybody loves to read my quirky answers! 😉 And after 10 such awards, I was out of ’15 facts about me’ (after 10 posts and 150 facts, that is). And I had no other option but to reveal some of my dark secrets – I am an alien in hiding you see.. sshh.. it is a secret.
So I decided that until and unless someone is going to award me the No-Bell prize for the best
stand-up sit-down comedian or quirkiest alien ever or the prettiest alien in the whole universe and beyond, I am not going to accept any awards. If you think there is an interesting tag or challenge out there (except for mystery blogger, liebster, and all such awards) do let me know and I will make you cry… oops…I mean laugh. You will laugh so badly that you will have tears in your ears. Ah, that sounds fine, isn’t it?
1 Thank the nominator
2 Answer Q1 – Q19
3 Nominate three bloggers of your choice and notify them.
4 Each selected blogger MUST answer 16 of the asked 19 questions, but also insert 3 new questions to make up the 19 compliment. Every time a new blogger is selected they MUST only answer 16 of the asked 19 questions as well as answer their own 3, and choose 3 new bloggers. Each time a new blogger sees the questionnaire it will be completely different to the next blogger along.
(Hint: delete three of the questions you don’t like or have no answer for and insert your own in its place)
5 Q20 & Q14 Must always remain intact.
1. If you were facing the death penalty what would be your last meal choice??
First of all, why would I face death penalty? I look so cute and adorable, nobody would ever think of arresting me, forget death penalty!
Anyways, say someone did see my ugly side and I was given the death penalty, what would my last meal be… Let me see.. I love hot jalebis, melt-in-mouth rosogullas, chocolate ice cream with hot chocolate sauce and warm choco brownie. I also love tandoori chicken, chicken tikka kebab, chicken biryani, paneer makhani, dal fry, maa ki dal and didi ki bhendi subzi and many more. Oh yes, how can I ever forget to mention Lassi. Malai maarke! ( Sorry, I cannot translate malai maarke. Malai is cream and maar is hit. So hit the lassi with some cream!)
And then I would love to have some chaat – golgappa, masala puri, gugni chaat, aloo tikki, dahi-vada and jholmuri .Then, time for some non-desi food – burger, calzones, pizzas with extra extra extra cheese, mac and cheese with extra cheese, chocolate milkshake with oreos and, fried chicken.
After eating all this as my last meal, I am sure to get a tummy upset. So, I will have to visit a hospital.On the way to the hostipal I will execute the plan for my epic escape. *James Bond music plays in the background*
2. Have you ever whispered Candyman five times in front of a mirror?
Nope. But I have knocked at the mirror and asked ” Are you there?”. It got all creepy when rekha from the other side of the mirror said “Yes” and gave a creepy smile that I will never forget!
3. Have you ever had your tarot read?
Yep, a lot of times. It seems that I am going to meet my knight in shining armour while on travel. Now you know why I go on tours. 😉
4. What unsolved murder unsettled you the most?
Jack the Ripper.
(You did not ask why so I am not going to answer that!)
5. Would you sleep inside a coffin underground for a night?
Where else do you think I sleep every night? *rolls eyes*
6. What is your best detective series?
Poirot, Miss Marple and Tommy-Tuppence by Agatha Christie
FBI thriller series by Catherine Coulter
Nikki Heat series by Castle
Vera and Shetland by Ann Cleeves
(Can’t think of any more right now!)
TV Series: Rizzoli and Isles, NCIS (Though not detective), Pysch, Mr.Monk, Castle, Sherlock Holmes featuring Jeremy Brett, Poirot series featuring David Suchet, Vera and Shetland, The Mentalist, Lie to me, Mickey Mouse..oops.
And yes, CID was my favorite hindi series for quite some time. Daya, Darwaza thod do!
7. Is there a horror movie you simply could NEVER watch because of the advertising hype?
I never watch horror movies! The ghosts and other creepy-crawlies in horror movies are for real, right? *Hides behind the sofa*…. *Sofa disappears*
8. What do you want your last words to be?
Rekha is the most prettiest, talented, charming, cutest, adorable, brilliant, intelligent, beautiful, humble(est?), kindest, rich, famous and one-in-a-gazzilion human being ever. This sentence is going to be longer than what it is right now. Please suggest some more adjectives that I can use here. The good ones, mind you. 😀
9.Are you afraid of clowns?
Why should I be afraid of gowns?
10.Would you agree to take part in a séance?
Oh, yes. I took part in a seance once and it was very interesting. The spirit chose me over George Clooney (who was sitting right next to me) and Tom Cruise (who was sitting left next to me). And believe me, the spirit was a spirit of a spirit of a spirit. I was flying in the air (nobody can fly in water!) and I went Weee–I am a superman—Weee I am a Batman and then… That’s it! I am not here to tell you guys bed time stories!
11. Would you rather have a pumpkin for a head or knives for hands?
I wonder how I would look if I had a pumpkin for a head. *Giggles*
12. If you were a detective investigating a murder what would your first steps be at the scene of a brutal death?
- I would step out of my car with my right leg first (First step)
- I will peek at the crime scene from far.
- Ask my lead detective to take over
- Well, I already said that I do not watch Horror movies and yet you ask me to visit a crime scene, that too a crime scene of a brutal death! How dare you!
13. Hanging, Injection, guillotine or firing squad what would you prefer?
Well, I would prefer to ask my enemies. I will give them these four choices and they can select how they want to die.
Oh you mean, what would I prefer? I am Immortal!
14. Which 3 questions will you be deleting to add your own in?
The one that I am answering right now (multiplied by three)
15. What time of the day is the best time to commit a murder?
06.06.06 (6 am, 6minutes, 6 seconds)
16. Do you look guilty?
17. Uh oh, you have witnessed a murder, and you think the killer may have seen you but you are not sure, what would you do?
Go to the killer and say “Excuse mister, I was just standing right over there *points in that direction* and saw you murdering someone. I just wanted to know if you saw me. So… did you?”
18. You are a suspect in a murder inquiry that you ‘know about’, what is your alibi to throw them off your scent?
I was at my aunt’s son’s wife’s neighbour’s cousin’s girlfriend’s grandmother’s uncle’s brother-in-law’s sister’s dog’s funeral. You can ask the dead dog, it knows that I was there.
19. Would you rather be young enough to go trick or treating again or old enough to behind your porch and scare the crap out of them?
Hide behind the porch and scare the hell out of them *Wicked Smile*
I have broken rule no 4 which states that Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. So, here are the three questions that I was supposed to add.
- Fill in the blank with a Yes or No. ___, I am stupid.
- Which one would you choose? Dancing with Octopus or Dancing with Aliens?
- If you could be a villian from a book or movie, who would you be?
I am not going to answer these. I am going to let my nominees answer these questions. 😀
20. The three bloggers you are nominating are?
I just can’t seem to choose the third one. Anybody wants to join in? Please let me know.
I.J. Khanewala, David and Kate, if you guys want to do this challenge, please go ahead. 😀
I think this is the longest post that I have ever written!